Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Gun Ownership

Actually that should be titled "Responsible Gun Ownership."

I was raised around hunting.  I shot my first gun at the age of 5.  But saying that, I never shot very often growing up.  My father had rifles, and even a couple of handguns, but I never did much with any of them.  I had other interests. LOL

This past March, my DH started going to our local range and shooting his handguns.  He has had them, but never did much in the way of practicing.  Since then, I have also been improving my skills at the range.

I have also become the owner of my own handgun:
It's a Springfield Armory XDm 9mm.  It's fits my hand nicely and I have improved my groupings at the range:


What are your thoughts on gun ownership?  I welcome truthful and honest discussion, but will not allow flaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment