Saturday, January 12, 2013

Menu

Here is what I have so far:

Tonight:  Son made Tomato chicken over rice and our neighbors brought over some chicken noodle soup since the yucks have been visiting. :-)

Jan. 13:     French onion soup (crockpot)
Jan. 14:     Homemade pizza
Jan. 15:     Leftovers night
Jan. 16:     Potato soup
Jan. 17:     Venison Stew
Jan. 18:     Tacos
Jan. 19:     Jam Chicken over rice
Jan. 20:     Venison Roast
Jan. 21:     Chili
Jan. 22:     Leftover night
Jan. 23:     Salad night

Not quite two weeks, but 10 days are not bad.  I feel like I can not think of anything new or interesting.

Jan. 13-- Change is being made.  I have way too much in the fridge NOT to do a leftovers night.  So, the menu will just move one day and move the leftovers day to where it is needed.  So... 11 days of meals instead of 10. Yay me!

No comments:

Post a Comment