Friday, April 29, 2011

Did you watch the Royal Wedding?

I had not planned to... but there was nothing else on this morning so I did. LOL

It is interesting the different perspective I have for this one compared to the wedding of his mother and father 30 years ago.

I remember being awed by the pomp and circumstance of the other one....whereas my older self is thinking that this is alot of show for something that is a very private and personal matter.  But then again, I am not one for big showy weddings.  Whether you are a "royal" or a "commoner."

I guess it had to be an "event" considering who they are......but in this day and age does any country NEED a royal family???

Random thoughts on a Friday morning.  I need to go wake up my daughter, so I might revisit this subject later. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment