Thursday, April 7, 2011

Fail to plan.......plan to fail

Okay..... maybe saying that I have "failed" is a tad strong, but it is how I am feeling with my grocery budget lately!

I feel like I am in a rut as far as my dinner meals are concerned.  DH said it is just me, but I just hate that I seem to make the same things over and over.

I need to get out my cookbooks and start looking for new inspirations.

One thing I need to look into is more uses for ground beef.  Seems that all I use it for is tacos, burritos, and chili. DH is not a fan of Hamburger Helper, so that is out.  He is also not a big fan of casseroles.  He will eat them, but they are not his favorite thing.

I am also trying to improve our meals as far as fat and sodium content.  Yeah, I am a glutton for punishment!

Hopefully it will be nice today and we can grill! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment